We would like to take a moment to let you know who we are, and why so many of us are here, sharing amazing, real life experiences of how we applied this simple, practical Method in our own lives, and our testimonies of how we’ve seen it transform the lives of thousands of others all over the world.
- Professionals of all levels, donating our time because of our own tremendous gains, benefits, and value we’ve gotten from the Method, and now really want to share it with everyone.
- Ordinary people who will describe how we have applied a simple, step-by-step method of eliminating all forms of negativity on the spot.
- Going to give you real world examples of how we have applied Lester’s method and used it to change our own lives.
- Going to provide you with concrete examples of how easy this method is to use.
- Real people who have experienced such life-changing gains out of releasing that we now volunteer our time to get this method out to the rest of the world.
- Some of us even travel across the country to teach this method in weekend classes, called The Abundance Course.
- Others of us provide releasing support over the phone and in person.
If you are already a Release Technique graduate, stick around…
- We’re here to support you and help keep your momentum moving up and up. Here you’ll find many great tips that will help you get the most out of your releasing.
- We’re going to keep things practical and easy. If you need direct or comprehensive help, feel free to call us at 1-888-735-3731.
Remember, releasing is a skill – a tool that you use to eliminate any negativity you’re experiencing in your life. We don’t do anything for you except show you what Lester showed us. The more you practice this natural ability to let go, the easier it gets, the easier life gets, and the happier you feel – all the time.
The Release Technique has always provided unlimited, personal support to those using the method. This level of support is unheard of with other self-help organizations. The reason for this is because the method works, plain and simple.
So, thank you for allowing us to share our experiences with you.