So often we are so concerned on focusing on what we don’t have that we forget to be grateful for all that we do have. Remember to be grateful for having a roof over your head that keeps you warm and cozy. Be thankful for the clothing and food that is available. Appreciate those that have helped you on your journey. Share your time, talents, and gratitude generously. Always say thank you for each day as everyday is a new beginning. At the end of the day, look back and take credit for all you’ve accomplished. Acknowledge your successes. Living abundantly is living with acceptance, joy, certainty, and prosperity. Living abundantly is a knowingness that all is well. It is knowingness without a doubt where approval, control, and safety comes from. Living abundantly is without regrets. Living abundantly is a choice.
Here are a few suggestions that may assist you in beginning to live a more abundant life.
- Stop complaining – complaining expresses dissatisfaction which only causes us to feel worse as nothing constructive ever results from acting or thinking negatively. Be aware of your conversations with others and with yourself and release your dissatisfaction.
- Stop listening to others – at times we feel compelled to ask others for their opinion and mistakenly allow their decisions to impact us. Decide for yourself what is right for you.
- Stop worrying – worry creates worry and causes us to spin out of control. When we hold in mind that everything is Ok, there truly is nothing to worry about. Worry or fear never resolves any issue. Practice loving the fear!
- Take responsibility for what you created – avoid blaming or judging as these negative responses only create disharmony and negative karma. Karma is thought, not action.
- Let go of wanting to change – wanting to change is a perpetual stuck place. Take a moment to be Ok with everything exactly as it is. Accept whatever happened and release wanting to change that situation. Give yourself permission to move forward. Remember we can’t change what has happened as it is in the past. We can however change how we feel about the matter. Focus on being in the now.
- Let go of figuring out what to do – figuring things out is another stuck place that actually results in ‘no change’ of the situation. See this habit as holding in mind the problem, instead of the solution. Could you let go of being so smart and allow it to be other than what you think it is?
- Let go of wanting to be right – wanting to be right is a combination of lust, fear, anger and pride. Notice when you see yourself acting in any of these ways and immediately begin to change your thinking so you can move into a position of being positive. Allow yourself to hold in mind a mutually satisfying outcome for the highest good of all.
- Change your focus – focus on having a positive intention that includes a peaceful and harmonious outcome. Remember to look for something positive in every situation.
- Do something different – by continuing to do things in the same way, will mostly likely result in similar outcomes (usually resulting in frustration, wanting control, wanting to change someone or something, or wanting to figure something out). Remember that positive attracts positive, and negative will attract negative. Do what works!
- Laugh often – laughter exists in the energy of joy and acceptance; therefore if we are happy, we aren’t complaining or worrying. If you are going to share time with others why not share quality time. Enjoy laughter! It truly feels great!
- Love! Love! Love! – love is the answer to everything. Love is the most positive energy in the universe. Love is the source of all goodness and abundance. Love yourself! Love your family and friends! Love people walking or driving! Love the traffic! Love the weather! Love your finances! Love those that oppose you! Love it all!
- Live abundantly – allow yourself to have abundance in everything. Be willing to accept kindnesses and goodness in all of the many ways that abundance exists. Say “YES!”
- Keep track of your gains – abundance will continue to appear just by our focusing and acknowledging positive occurrences. Every gain, no matter how big or small, is a wonderful way to live abundantly. Record your gains and each day jot down all of the many ways abundance has shown up in your life. Review your gains weekly so that you can be reminded of how much abundance you’re truly capable of experiencing. Keeping gains is being grateful for all of the goodness that you have created for yourself. Ask yourself, “Could it get any better?” which is Step no. 6 of the method. This step is what helped Lester Levenson gain total freedom in all areas of his life.
- Keep going – by continuing to keep up your momentum by engaging in releasing activities will help you to continue to let go of the remaining resistance, which includes: negativity, stories from the past, AGFLAP, wanting and fear. Releasing is a skill and the highest level of activity that you can engage in to eliminate the negativity. Releasing helps us to have and experience the totality of what happiness, love and abundance really are. Keep going as there is no limit to living abundantly! Practice getting bigger than your ego. Practice letting go of the fear. Remember you are the boss!